Returns & Cancellations
Our Environmental Approach to Damages
In our continuing effort to be as cost conscious and environmentally friendly as possible, Aidan Gray personnel inspect all products during production and before packaging so that we do not ship faulty products from abroad to you, wasting natural resources and fuel, not to mention time and money. However, occasionally, something may get by us. In addition, the use of reclaimed lumber and materials may pass our inspection criteria, but may not meet your expectations. Many of our products have inherent qualities that are characteristic of old woods that have had previous lives. All of our publications carry detailed disclaimers about what to expect in any given product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clearly understand our grading standards around our products. In addition, damage may happen during shipping, but may be repairable with a simple touch up. Aidan Gray reserves the right to repair or replace the product at our discretion based on images supplied. We will first attempt to repair any product in place to ensure that we are bringing any issue to the most environmentally friendly resolution possible. Should we be unable to restore a product to our guidelines, we will replace the product.
Thank you for shopping at Aidan Gray! The Return and Cancellation Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through our website.
- The Return and Cancellation Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.aidangrayhome.com.
- FINAL SALES: All sales of items marked as Sale are final. FINAL SALE/RETIRING items cannot be returned for credit or refunds.
- For all other items, to be eligible for a credit or refund as described below, the product must be returned intact in its original packaging and must be accompanied by a Return Form. Please note that refunds are only available for online purchases returned by mail.
Returns are accepted within 30 days from the shipped date.
If any item, other than FINAL SALE merchandise, purchased at www.aidangrayhome.com fails to meet your expectations you must fill out a Return Form, include it with the item in its original packaging and return it to:
- Aidan Gray Home
- Attn: ONLINE RETURNS DEPT.
- 1215 Marsh Lane, Suite 100
- Carrollton, Texas 75006
You must pay for the return shipment. We highly recommend you use UPS or FedEx when returning products, since these shipments can be tracked and are automatically insured for $100 by the carrier.
For Refund of Online Purchases:
- Your package will include an order invoice and a claims form. If your product arrives damaged, please notify AGH within 5 days of delivery by filling out a Claims Form.
- If your items are not damaged and simply wish to return the product for a refund, you must complete the Return Form. To avoid delays in the refund process, please make sure you fill out this form in its entirety.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package) and include the completed Return Form. Please note that return shipping is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Mail the package to:
- Aidan Gray Home
- Attn.: Online Returns Dept.
- 1215 Marsh Lane, Suite 100
- Carrollton, Texas75006
- Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited.
Returns for Defective Items and Wrong Items Shipped :
Any defective item(s) or item(s) that was different from Original Invoice may be refunded or exchanged:
Please note that all defective item(s) are subject to inspection.
- By mail. To ensure proper processing, on the Return Form indicate the reason for return, either defective or wrong item shipped. If defective, describe the defect and if you would like a replacement. Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, an exact replacement, if available, will be shipped to you free of charge. If your exact replacement is out of stock, we will process a refund back to the same form as the original order payment method.
- Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, your return shipping cost will be credited back to the same form as the original order payment method. In order to receive credit for your return shipping cost, you must attach the Return Shipping Receipt along with the Return Form. The shipping credit amount is subject to the following for returns from U.S: If UPS ground, FedEx ground, DHL ground or USPS Priority mail is used, full amount will be reimbursed. If overnight, 2 day, or 3-day service is used, only the amount UPS ground would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you, not the actual amount spent. For returns from International addresses, the shipping credit amount is subject to the following: If any standard shipping method is used, the full amount will be reimbursed. If any express shipping is used, only the amount USPS First-Class Mail International would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you, not the actual amount spent.
For questions, please contact our Customer Service department at 888.273.4229. Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm CST.